November 08, 2010

Vegan MoFo: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Phone camera photos still.  Someday, I will reinvest in a new camera.


I felt like making cookies last night - the Vegan with a Vengeance chocolate chip cookies with a few modifications that I think make these cookies even more awesome, namely:

- Used half shortening instead of all margarine 
- Used peanut butter instead of the remaining margarine... <_<  thus leaving no margarine at all
- Used about 1/2 c turbinado sugar in place of just normal ol' sugar... the big sugar crystals stay crunchy and amazing on top and melt a bit on the bottom...zomg.

The cookies were crisp and decadent.  I sent them off with the boy - he didn't get home until 3 so not sure how they went down.  But I ate three of them last night so I guess they weren't that bad ...

He asked me to save the monster one he made.


.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment