November 13, 2010

Vegan MoFo: Soft Sandwich Bread

I know, I know.  Lots of unhealthy baking lately.  But this is something theoretically more nutritious.


I've mentioned before that my go-to basic bread recipe comes from Dave of Dave's Killer Bread, that amazing Oregonian bakery that makes all things bready and fabulous.

This is a white bread flour and flax loaf - not as healthy as the whole grain loaves that Dave is known for, but it makes fabulous sandwiches and isn't too sweet.


D'aw.

In other news, my favorite shelter cats were adopted this past week!  :o  I'm so happy for them, but also sad that I won't get to hang out with them anymore.  Fortunately I've been making all sorts of new cat buddies and a few are really starting to come around to people.  :3

No comments:

Post a Comment